Welcome to Timecrunch!
This is our official blog and today is my first post. Timecrunch is about time… It’s about your time.
We are designing Timecrunch to be the best way to share your time with your family and friends.
I started Timecrunch because I am not happy with the limitations and lack of power user tools that I want and are missing from other calendar systems such as Google Calendar, Apple iCal, iCloud, and even Microsoft Outlook.
Some features of Timecrunch include:
- Posting your events to Facebook is easy.
- Timecrunch is also a Facebook app. You can run it inside Facebook.
- Timecrunch let’s you share individual events not just calendars which are automatically kept up to date.
- Timecrunch has tools to help the planner manage their group’s events.
- Timecrunch has tools for bringing in other calendars and then re-publishing only some events and not others.
We have designed Timecrunch for the user that:
- Is the main organizer, planner and scheduler for their family or group.
- Needs an events calendar to have precise control over when and which events are shared with their family and friends.
- Wants to use an events calendar to keep everyone informed in a timely manner instead of relying on email, and text messaging.
- Needs access to their events on mobile devices and through their desktop web browser.
- Needs to share events to everyone regardless of their mobile device or computer OS.
Timecrunch has been designed to be more than just a personal calendar system for you to keep track of your time. It’s designed to be a complete content management system for “Events” that will allow you unprecedented control over your events and who you share them with. Over the next few posts I will highlight certain features that make the job of planning and coordinating schedules easier.
Version status: Timecrunch is currently in late alpha for version 1.0. There are still bugs. But we are not seeing any data loss.
Check out the FAQs section for “how to” details and help.
And check back every so often for updates and new features.
Thanks for reading this far and I hope that you will find Timecrunch useful as you organize and communicate your busy scdedule to family and friends.